Welcome to our CAD page, here we will explain what we provide and guide you through our site so that we may better serve your needs.
What style of CAD modeling do we employ? We are a service that is intended for hobbyist, inventors, and small businesses. That being said our modeling style is for mechanical or non organic products. The finished products themselves are exported as a standard .STL format, which can then be used for 3d printing, or utilized in a CNC manufacturing environment.
All you need to get started is a blue print or sketch of a design which clearly defines and dimensions the features of the product. Our typical rate is $15/hr, add-ons are:
- $10 for render images
- $$7 for single 3d prints (batches are quoted)
To get a quote you simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- An email you can be reached at
- A Blue-Print in .PDF format
- The name of the part to be attached to your model
- The rendering background of your choice (optional)