Print to model or model to print?
How we can help you
The typical process of our business is to turn blue prints into models that are then rendered or 3d printed.
First time visitors to our website may have questions. On this page we will give you an idea of what this is all about:
- Have a print ready and an idea all figured out?
- What do I do if I don’t have a blue print for my design?
- What is rendering?
- What is 3d printing and how can I use it to my benefit?
- So the big question is print to model or model to print? If you’re an experienced designer and already have a blueprint for us to model, then you are all set. All you need to do is contact us via the CAD page and we will begin processing your order.
- No blue print? No problem, with years of local job shop experience we are used to sketches and working with clients to create the end product.
- Don’t have a firm grasp of graphic design or don’t have the time? We can load your models into our basic templates to render you an image that lets you show off your design for your personal use.
- 3d printing is getting more and more well known, but just in case you don’t know what it is we will explain. 3d printing is the manufacturing of a product using 3d models and slicer software. The type of 3d printer that we have to serve our clients is a general purpose FDM printer that uses PLA Filament. Now that you know what 3d printing is you may still have the question, how can it really help me though? 3d printing can be very useful for one off products, and small batches of prototypes. We can offer reasonable quotes on 3d printed models as an add-on feature to our design service, in order to provide you a one stop shop for you to bring your ideas to life. Any Specific Questions can be sent to our email: email@example.com, feel free to ask for help free of charge.